1. Access CoreDirect® from any device with a high speed internet connection
Any PC or Mac that can run Microsoft’s remote desktop software and is connected to the internet can run CoreDirect®. RDP is included with all versions of Windows and Mac versions are available from Microsoft.
2. Work from anywhere
You can work from the office, from home or on the road with full access to your CoreMedia software suite.
3. Work faster on high speed servers and 10 Gb networks
CoreDirect® is hosted and executed on our cloud servers; no data is run through your local network.
4. No network hardware costs
All Windows and SQL database servers are supplied and maintained by CoreMedia. All maintenance, upgrades and data backup responsibilities are managed and maintained by CoreMedia. Virtually no IT involvement is required.
5. Guaranteed network uptime
a) Our hosting providers have a service level agreement (SLA) of 99.95% network uptime … 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 365 days a year.
b) Our primary hosting facility is in Plano, TX in a 100,000 sq. ft. building located on a 50 acre campus (formerly the data center of Ross Perot’s company, EDS). The facility houses environments for many Fortune 500 companies.
c) Power to the facility is redundant, served by two separate power grids with two separate substations from two separate providers.
d) 10 GB Internet access is provided by two separate suppliers comprised of seven different carriers.
6. Automated data backups and network maintenance
In addition to our automated data backup at the hosting facility, we perform a simultaneous backup at VaultLogix, a General Services Administration (GSA) contract holder that provides online backup services to government clients. They have data vaults in four locations in the US and Canada.
7. Managed network security
• Physical Security – access-restricted with 24-hour security guards, strategic monitoring equipment, and electronic security systems. No one can enter the facility with any physical devices (disk drives) or software (firewalls). The building is surrounded by concrete barriers.
• Logical security – managed by Secure Works. They provide managed security services, extrusion protection, and firewall maintenance. Security alerts are automatic for any entry to the cloud. Facility is SSAE 16, (formerly known as SAS 70) compliant and its SOC1 Audit is complete.